All events will be by Zoom unless otherwise indicated.
For additional events from the following groups, please visit their calendars:
- This event has passed.
ITHS Building and Sustaining Your Interdisciplinary Research Team
January 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this 4th session of the Team Science Seminar Series, we will discuss strategies for building and sustaining an interdisciplinary research team. We will identify team processes that drive team effectiveness and will describe ways to foster collaboration across teams and disciplines.
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Define and distinguish interdisciplinary research from other types of team research
- Identify team processes that drives team effectiveness
- Describe ways to foster collaboration in research teams
- Discuss strategies for building an interdisciplinary research team
- Explore ways that graduate students and early career faculty can broaden their experience with interdisciplinary research.