The Disability Services Office mission is to provide leadership to the University community in achieving employment and educational access for individuals with disabilities.
- Services to faculty and staff with disabilities
- Accommodation advice and resources for departments
- Assistive equipment
- Classroom or examination accommodations for nonmatriculated students
- Interpreters (sign language, oral, and tactile) and real-time captioning
- General access accommodations for members of the public attending University events
- Support to mitigate barriers to access throughout the University