For resources and information about medical and DEA licenses:

Washington State Medical Licenses

Washington State Medical License Application Form

OMSA will notify providers when their DEA license is expired or about to expire. Access the DEA license renewal website here. Contact your department or division administrator for the specific process of renewing your DEA license through UW.