Faculty may consult and do professional work for compensation outside of the University within certain guidelines. Forms are completed by the faculty member and need to be submitted in advance of the planned activity.

SoM faculty can submit the 1460 outside work request form in the SoM Portal here.

The SoM Portal can also be accessed through the UW’s Outside Work Homepage here.